Monday, September 13, 2010

A strange dream!

There is a saying that dreaming is a way by which people express their wishes inside their mind. This might be right to me because I had a dream surfing on the canoe, boating to a wild island, and last, but not least, taking a lot of photos of flora and fauna last night.

I, although, did enjoy a trip to Nha Trang last July but it seemed to be not fully exciting. All I need is a backpacking trip with my closed friends. We are all looking forward to October when my friend's class and mine, too, come to end and we can enjoy a few days off. At that time we will be able to make our dream of backpacking that has been heating our heart since last year.

My dear buddies, hope you (and I) are doing everything well so that we can have a really relaxing vacation next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment